Re: Santa Cruse run

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Santa Cruse run
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 22:13:48 -0700
Haven't even heard about it. I've actually been spending my limited free
time working on the other car lately, tracking down scarce parts, etc. The
MG hardly ever needs any attention <g>... I mean, if one isn't prepared to
do something drastic to prevent it rusting into the ground, that is.

What's the story on the run? Do they accept gate-crashers? The weather
should be jolly.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149