Re: Seats interchangable on 77b?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seats interchangable on 77b?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 22:13:48 -0700
Well, I believe the cushions are actually assymmetrical -- they are not as
wide on the tunnel side so you can slide the seat further forward before it
jams. But if you normally have the seat further back (i.e. you're reasonably
tall), then I imagine you can get away with it. You might have to try it for
fit.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149