FINALLY some nice weather...

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FINALLY some nice weather...
From: "Thomas Pokrefke" <pokrefke1@home.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 21:20:33 -0500
in Chicagoland.  I was outside with the MGB all day today, and I have the
sunburn to prove it!  Spent the morning installing my new tonneau cover
(courtesy of the cranky Ed Kaler.  Well, courtesy of after I wrote him a
check) and convertible soft-top.  Then I spent the rest of the day driving
around with the biggest shit-eating smile I've put on since the first
snowflake fell in December.  I even saw a couple in a tan T-series.

A couple more days like this and I may quit my job to be a professional bum!

Cheers to all,
Thomas James Pokrefke, III
1970 MGB
If you're in Chicago, it's the red one with
a happy driver

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list