RE: Can I Vent?

To: "S & M Barnes" <barnesms@swbell.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Can I Vent?
From: "Jon Lind" <JonL@avanade.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:41:49 -0700
Yep--I've been there.  I bought a motor and a car seperately, got the
engine into the bay, got the exhaust bolted up, then drove to a nearby
Midas where I paid like $300 (way too much, IMO) to have a custom
exhaust built from the header back.  It wasn't until I was having the
main seal replaced that I discovered that the turkey had just welded the
exhaust to the header's flange.  Makes it almost impossible to pull the
engine, of course.  Stuff like that makes me furious.