Re: Can I Vent?

To: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Can I Vent?
From: S & M Barnes <barnesms@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 15:30:31 -0500
All sorted, 20 minutes with an angle grinder and Dremel removed the exhaust!
:)

I'll use a clamp joint when it goes back together.

The steering rack will be coming off as soon as the engine is out, this
weekend's project is to remove, strip, clean, repair, paint and reassemble
the front cossmember and all attached parts. Nice new parts are sitting
waiting to be fitted!

Thanks to all who have given advice, it's over two years since I have messed
with an MG and it's frightening how much I have forgotten! I hope I can
start repaying the help as the car progresses.

Any listers near enough St. Louis to go to the Classic Car Show Easter
Sunday? I'll be there in a borrowed B.

Cheers

MikeB