Re: Head swap tonight + L.Porter book bought

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Head swap tonight + L.Porter book bought
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 20:23:08 -0600 (MDT)
I think the correct color is  "some bloody red!"  Pardon my English.

The rumor I heard was: When they asked the fellow in charge what color
to paint the engine he said "some bloody red!"  So they did what he
said.  I don't know if it is true, but it would explain the color.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net

///