Fan installation

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fan installation
From: James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 19:51:57 -0700
Immediate help needed, almost done, urgent request by stupid DIY
electrician........
I have all the wires connected for a Haydon 10" pusher fan on my 70B
except the live wire(Red) that is suppose to connect to the battery.  Of
course the battery is in the back, so I need to tie into a wire coming
direct from the battery.  One goes to the starter and two go to the
alternator from the starter all unfused.  Can I tie into one of those
two going to the alternater.   If yes, how did you(do you) tie into it.
Can I use one of those blue splitter connectors or is there something
else I should use or do?
Jim

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list