RE: Very Interesting

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <gordonbird@flashmail.com>
Subject: RE: Very Interesting
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 11:44:00 -0400
See, that's exactly the point! If I HAD noted "No LBC content", we BOTH
probably wouldn't have bothered to read it - and then had the chance to
enjoy it. THAT was also the surprise at the end, that this was NOT one of
those chain letter that if you didn't forwarded it on to 100 people, you
wouldn't die or something like that. You just wouldn't have had the chance
to enjoy it and maybe to share it to warm someone else as I tried to do. If
you didn't get a smile and a little satisfaction out of it, and didn't enjoy
it anyhow, in spite of the minimal LBC content, then I am truly sorry that I
bothered YOU with it. Some people have responded to me though, with thanks -
and I'll bet a lot of other quiet majority enjoyed it too.

LBC content - I've got a bearing noise in the transmission! 1st through 3rd.
Most noisy in 2nd. Sounds like something's getting ready to come loose.
Dread having to yank the tranny (again) to have it repaired. (I do
EVERYTHING else but I ain't messing with the insides of the tranny). The way
I use my B I don't really care about OD. Anybody got a GOOD, 73 year model
compatible ready tranny I could swap out - or any suggestions? I'm here in
Atlanta where Atlanta Imported Auto Parts is, and they CAN fix it for me,
but they are across town, it'll take time, days and hassle to do it. If I
juts had another tranny to put back in same day while I was already all
greasy, that would be great!

Happy spring!

Jerry
73 B Black Beauty (love it! - retired daily driver - now used under 2500k
per year)
2001 Nissan Maxima GLE (One bad dude vehicle! - The wife's hot rod)
97 Mercury Sable (nice car - The hand me down from the wife - but still
drives great!)