Re: Guage rebuilds

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Guage rebuilds
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:28:37 +0000
Jeanne Blumberg wrote:

> gaol doesn't have a u in it. You misspelled gauge again, you jerk.

Actually Jeanne, every word in that item of mail - inlcuding the
misspelling of the word gauge was dripping sarcasm and unbelievable
humoUr (with a U) - designed to add to the general frivolity of this
non-LBC thread that hasn't been swatted by the thread-police yet.

And when speling that prison word - they way some people pronounce it I
think we should spell it jayul.

And you misspelled 'jerk' - in Australia we spell it with a 'w' and an
'anker'.

And I am off on holidays now (which Americans spell 'vacation'), so I
don't care ;-)

Eruc
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia