RE: A sad day

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A sad day
From: &mem;&resh;&tet;&yod;&fnun; &resh;&vav;ℷ&vav;&bet;&yod;&fnun;
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 15:35:33 +0200
> off and all of the bits off of it with the exception of the
> interior light
> rheostat, which doesn't want to come out.  I thought that the
> knob would
> just pull off, but that doesn't appear to be the case.  Is
> there a secret to
> removing it?

It has a pin in the side of it that must be pushed in while pulling off the
knob.
It's just like the mechanism that holds the heater control knobs on.
And if they are frozen up inside, it doesn't take too much pulling to break
either the spindle, the spring mechanism, or the knob itself.  And if you
break them it's hard to find replacements.
(Guess how I know <G>)
R Martin
Tel Aviv
70B