Great MG weekend

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Great MG weekend
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:18:32 -0400
Guys,

I cannot resist to share my MG joy last weekend:

Saturday great spring wheater and the springflowerparade went on.
Great show - lots of people saw a fantastic parade.
So sad a very nice looking BRG MGA had to be towed instead of driving on
it's own power...

Sunday - my first regional MG tour.
Due to the sunny wheather again not 40 expected MG's , but over 75 MG's
showed up.
I had a great day and enjoyed the drive along the Dutch flowerfields and
spring meadows. During the several stops we had great views over lakes while
enjoying a nice drink and having a good conversation with fellow MG
drivers..

Cheers,

Hans

///