Question about battery cable

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Question about battery cable
From: "rexcats" <rexcats@telocity.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 21:46:34 -0700
You guys are probably going to get sick of my dumb questions but I really
appreciate the help!  Found out tonight that the positive battery cable on
the 79MGB has a cracked connector and there isn't enough cable left if I cut
it off to just put on a new connector so this cable goes forever! under the
car and up to the engine somewhere which means we have to trace it but that
is okay, problem where do I find a cable that long to replace it?  They
don't seem to have them in the Moss catalog or I am not finding it there. We
did get the manual today and that will be helpful with the speedometer
problem, and a bunch of new cool stuff for the interior so my son is getting
very excited and is having a great time working on this car!

Thanks

Lisa Ann

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list