Re: Gas Prices

To: Richard Spurling <hobbes@senet.com.au>
Subject: Re: Gas Prices
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:07:25 -0700
  Well, it's awfully interesting to me.  I just watched Sen. Barbara
Boxer of CA shilling for the Republican Energy Committe Chairman in
relating the increase in the price of gas in the USA to the fact that
the oil companies aren't allowed to drill wells in the Arctic Wildlife
Refuge.  As if that drives up the price of the gas we burn in our LBCs.
Gas prices ALWAYS rise in the USA in the summer.  It's a gouge that hits
us every year in the travel season.  President Bush is an oil man.  He'd
drill throught Mother Theresa's grave for oil.

  Cheers,

  CR

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list