+ vs. - ground

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: + vs. - ground
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:31:51 -0400
I am doing my annual spring cleaning and finally sorting thru the parts
I bought at Carlisle last year and the year before. Just in time to
amass even more this year. My question: How do you determine the
polarity of a tach? I have many and some are from earlier MGBs that are
positive ground while the later (1968 +) are negative.  The tachs from
the 3 main bearing MGBs (1962 - 1964) are simple as they are mechanical.
I want to tag them, which I should have done a year ago when I first
arrived home and the data was fresh in my mind.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski
www.bmcne.com

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list