Re: Gas Prices

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gas Prices
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:48:03 -0700
Ha ha. There was an item in the SF Chronicle this weekend. Regular unleaded
averages $2.03 in SF... premium is $2.21... for some reason places like
Boston and Billings MT are 50" cheaper. I know we have a lot of taxes, and a
specific formulation for CA, but really -- you can actually see refineries
across the bay from SF (on a clear day...) -- can you say that about Boston
or Billings? It's obviously a big rip, but just as obviously this
administration is not going to do a thing about it (in fact, is profiting
enormously from it). Good luck.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149