RE: Why is it so hard to choose a #$!%!^ color?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Why is it so hard to choose a #$!%!^ color?
From: "Hy Freedman" <freedman.accountant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 11:30:31 -0700
Re below

I have just had the body of my formerly black, red interior white
piping, '66 B redone.  Excellent job.  Question of colour came up.
Original colour label in trunk found as "Chelsea Grey"  Decided on
this.  No original paint around here (Victoria British Columbia
Canada) so I was told paint was matched to original colour in the
trunk and inner doors using some computer technology. Looks
fabulous!! - now interior colour is a question - but I'll go with the
red as I get around to re-doing seats and interior and rugs.

This is my first post, after some years on and off lurking.

Hy Freedman
'66 B
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada