Re: LBC Swap meet/show-Ohio

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC Swap meet/show-Ohio
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 15:37:32 EDT
Glenn,

Here is the scoop for you on the show and you can check their website for all
the info too.

In two weeks you will find us at the Northeast Ohio Austin Healey Club Swap
Meet and Car Show.  Jan and I have attended for the past three years now and
it is a great show so if you can make it we would love to see you there.  We
go to this one not only as a vendor but as a participant too as they have a
great rallye on Saturday and each year you can expect some surprises.  Over
300 British Cars attend the car show on Sunday and there are tons of vendors
to visit.  For more information visit the Club Website at
http://ahbugeye.com/neoahca/ or call Jack Ackers at 1-800-334-6566/FAX
330-336-2075 for more information.  The dates of the show are Saturday and
Sunday, May 5th and 6th!  They have a new location this year so please make
sure you get the information if you need it.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 4/28/01 10:11:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,