I now belong to my 'B'

To: ccfarm@tranquility.net, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: I now belong to my 'B'
From: FlynShoot@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 16:12:32 EDT
I took the car out for a good long drive before a club event to make sure
that it was ok after sitting for a while.

I got out to check my spare tire. As I lifted the trunk lid from off to the
left side, I heard a slight sizzling sound and then felt intense pain just
above my left ankle. I made contact with the hot end of my PECO exhaust. I
now have a perfectly round burn matching the diameter of my exhaust branded
into my leg. 3hrs later it still hurts. The bad part it went right through
the middle of the tattoo of a war shield that I superstitiously got for
protection.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list