Color Of MG's

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Color Of MG's
From: V & J Pina <vping@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 16:47:24 -0400
I have a 72' Midget that is BRG but was originally Blaze. Or so I think. I
read in a book it did not come in Blaze. Is this true?
I have another question not pertaining to LBC. Any repair guys out there
ever take a brake rotor off of a 4x4 91' Ford Ranger. I tried this weekend
and can't get the nut off of the spindle. There seems to be a keyway and I
can't figure out how to get the key out. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

VWP
72 Midget
73 XJ6