RE: Fuel problems continue

To: "Carl W French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Subject: RE: Fuel problems continue
From: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke1@home.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 19:45:01 -0500
I had a similar problem with my MG today.  The girlfriend and I decided to
drive north along Lake Michigan.  As soon as we pulled onto Lake Shore
Drive, the MG died in the center lane.  I raised the hood and saw the
ignition wires were ok, bit noticed that my (Clear) fuel filter was empty.
A quick run to the back of the car to remove and replace the gas tank cap,
and she started right back up.  It was weird, I've never had that problem
before.

In related news, if anyone is driving into downtown Chicago tomorrow morning
on 290 and you pass my air cleaner, could you pick it up for me please?

Thomas James Pokrefke, III
1970 MGB
pokrefke1@home.com
http://members.home.com/pokrefke1