Wiring Assistance

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiring Assistance
From: Brian Swearingen <woodysfj40@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 07:46:28 -0700 (PDT)
Well, my wife is getting impatient and I'm close to finishing the
wiring harness replacement.  However, I'm stuck on a few items...mainly
"extra" wires that the original butchered harness didn't have or had
been removed.  I'd prefer to wire it once and correctly versus another
hack job like the PO had done.

Since the best way to get answers is with a photo, I've created a
simple website showing a photo of the underhood (bonnet) wiring with
text to describe my questions.  I would GREATLY appreciate any and all

http://woody.ih8mud.com/images/mg-tech/wiring/wiring.html

Thanks in advance!

=====
Brian Swearingen        http://www.IH8MUD.com
** Pres, Land Cruiser Legends ** VP-Region C, Wisc4WDA **
1995 Toy Pickup, V6, 5-speed, 4.56, 33x10.5 BFG AT-KO's, discos
1974 FJ40, 350, SM465, SOA, 4WDisc, locked, Newfields, 38.5" SX's
1977 MGB (hers), 1985 Ford Class C, 1999 Honda Civic (hers)
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list