Turbine Paint Spray Systems

To: MG Board <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turbine Paint Spray Systems
From: gbaker@customcpu.com (Baker, G.)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:15:56 -0800
To All,
  Has anyone had any experience or know of vendors for Turbine Paint
Spray Systems.  I'm thinking of purchasing one if I can't find anything
bad to say about it.
Everything I've read (one article) is very positive with the results
being less overspray than even a standard HVLP system, no possibilities
of oil or water getting in the paint, heated air and subsequent faster
drying paint(sometimes a problem and calling for reducer) and no
regulators needed.  It's not very expensive when you consider the cost
includes no gun and 40' of hose to buy.
  If anyone has any resources other than TP Tools and Equipment I'd sure
appreciate the info.
Thanks,
Gregg Baker

///