Re: Help there has to be a better way!

To: "rexcats" <rexcats@telocity.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help there has to be a better way!
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 08:28:28 -0500
Lisa Ann,
    Persevere my dear.  This is a very frustrating project for all.  I did
this to my wife's 76 a few years ago only after using many books for
references.  The most useful for myself was Lindsay Porters book Guide to
Purchase and DIY  restoration MGB.  The end pieces  go on last(sorry)  You
need 4 hands.  Slide in one edge of the seal lip first then while one person
holds it in place the other 2 hands tuck the last edge in with a screw
driver. The pictures tell a thousand words in the book, obviously its hard
to explain well.
                Good Luck,   You can do it!          Mark

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list