Was: V1 #488 (Huh?), Now: Local LBC's - Where are they??

To: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Was: V1 #488 (Huh?), Now: Local LBC's - Where are they??
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 08:21:31 -0700 (PDT)
Excluding my 2, there are 4 MGB's in my town, only one of which is driven
on a regular basis - the guy uses it rain or shine. It's a '68. The other
three are all RBB's that don't seem to move, although one of them is very
nice looking (i.e., looks like it can actually move under it's own
power!).
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list