Re: What are you going to do?

To: rolindsay@dgrc.com
Subject: Re: What are you going to do?
From: matttrebelhorn@netscape.net (Matthew Trebelhorn)
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 12:46:17 -0400
This afternoon, on the way home from work, pick up the radiator from the shop
(they were cleaning it and brazing a hole in the tank), and a bit of carb work.
Tomorrow AM yank old cam (flat #1 lobe).  Then take a break for an afternoon
with my girlfriend.

Sunday button it up, bed in the cam, change the oil.

If I have time, I will do a little touch-up painting around the radiator shroud
somewhere in there...

Can't wait to get out of work and get started.

Good luck to everyone else on their projects!

Matt

"R. O. Lindsay" <rolindsay@dgrc.com> wrote:

> Hello Gang,
>    Between trips to the coffee pot and actually doing work,
> I find myself thinking, "What am I going to do on the B-GT
> this weekend?" ...so I thought I would ask you guys what
> you have in the queue?
>    I hope to do cleaning.  Right now, the interior of the car
> needs to be thoroughly cleaned from headliner to floor pan.
> I also need to decide if new carpets are in order or if the
> old ones can be cleaned and re-dyed.  (They were autumn
> leaf but are now faded to 'orange'.)  They will either be
> replaced or dyed black.  Their condition after cleaning, will
> drive that decision.
>    So, cleaning up the car is the order of business for me.
> How about you?
> Rick Lindsay
>
> Ps: A new fuel filter is also in the queue...

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list