Re: What are you going to do?

To: Aaron Whiteman <aaronw@wsu.edu>
Subject: Re: What are you going to do?
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 13:57:54 -0600
A full length Thule fork mount will fit diagonally across the luggage rack on
my car, it sticks out a bit and looks scary in the rear view mirror but it is
very solid.  Alternatively you can take both wheels off, and the frame will
slide behind the seats and stand (wedge) between the seats and top while
resting on the rear shelf (derailer haniging off).  The wheels will fit in the
trunk.  I have used both with much success, although the latter method sucks
for muddy bikes.

--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

On Fri, May 04, 2001 at 11:02:51AM -0700, Aaron Whiteman profoundly declared:

> I am going to Chelan this weekend to visit with my brother (who is
> racing his mountain bike this weekend).  Anybody know how to get a 21"
> Specialized in a B?
>
> --
> Aaron Whiteman - email me with the subject 'PGPKey' for pgpkey
>    RCW 19.190 notice: This address is located in Washington State.
>  My opinions are mine and do not reflect the views of the University.
> :wq

///