Re: Hagerty won't play with me anymore....

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hagerty won't play with me anymore....
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 16:10:28 -0700
I'm also with State Farm and with multi-car, and accident-free, and $1
million liability, the B is still only about $200, insured as a "normal" car
(not a classic), with up to 7500 miles yearly. Given the condition of the
car, collector car insurance isn't really a consideration, anyway.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///