Re: matchbox

To: barnesms@swbell.net, Mowog1@aol.com, AOH9999@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: matchbox
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 20:45:06 EDT
barnesms@swbell.net writes:

> I don't know about Matchbox but www.johnnylightning.com make a 1962 MGB,
> they also do a Twin Cam MGA, 1953 Sprite, TR3A and a couple of other LBCs.

I got mine at Target.  They aren't totally acurate though, as I bought a 61
MGA Twin Cam (they didn't make 'em in 61).  They also ran a promo for LBC
owners to send in pics of their real cars, and perhaps get a Johnny
Lightening trading card made of their car and featured in one of the
packages.  Haven't seen them in a while, so I guess that didn't pan out.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list