Please help me identify this old MG print

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Please help me identify this old MG print
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 21:04:28 -0400
I love very old MG's but I'm terrible at identifying the various years and
models. I have a beautiful artistic frameable print and have posted a
thumbnail of it on my website at:

http://people.atl.mediaone.net/jerbesfield/old_mg.htm

Would certainly appreciate the list's help in identifying it.

I'll be away on vacation for a few days so I won't be able to respond right
away but I really would appreciate some help in specifically identifying it.
Just click on "webmaster" at the bottom of the page to reply and to let me
know what this is????

THANKS!!!

Jerry Erbesfield
73 B Black Beauty roadster