Re: Please help me identify this old MG print

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Please help me identify this old MG print
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 02:59:20 -0600
Mike:

<<<snip>>>
My guess is it is a 1932 J2>
 But J2's didn't have running boards, or did they? A PB perhaps?

Mike
<<<snip>>>

The later J2 types had swept wings.  I am pretty sure this is a
TA/TB/TC.  Later Js and early Ps had swept wings, but the horn is
mounted under the left headlamp, and no radiator slats. P types
have bigger drums when campared to this picture and normally no
badgebar, and rounded corners on the windscreen.  The 1935/6 PBs
had radiator slats, but the horn is still mounted below the RH
headlamp which I can't decern from this picture.  It appears that
there may be an emblem between the dumb irons.  If so, then this
is a very late PB.  Otherwise it is a TA-TC.

Blake

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list