Re: 80 B reverse lamp switch

To: "Gordie's garage" <MGgarage@flashmail.com>
Subject: Re: 80 B reverse lamp switch
From: Stuart MacMillan <macmillan@home.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 13:51:09 -0700
It's on the right side of the tranny up on the shift extension.  Be glad
it's not the OD switch you are going for, you really can't  reach it
with the tranny in the car.

It's  more likely that you have short someplace in the wiring though,
the switches usually work or they don't, I've never seen one short out.

--
Stuart MacMillan
Seattle

'84 Vanagon Westfalia w/2.1
'65 MGB (Daily driver since 1969)
'74 MGB GT (Restoring sloooowly)

Personal mechanic for:
'70 MGB GT (Daughter's)

Assisting on Restoration (and spending OPM):
'72 MGB GT (Was daughter's, now son's)
'64 MGB (Son's)

Stripped and gone but their parts live on:
'68 MGB, '73 MGB, '67 MGB GT

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list