Re: WOOHOOOOOOO EX257 is on the track!

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: WOOHOOOOOOO EX257 is on the track!
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 08:20:18 -0700
  I've been saying for years that there will never be another _real_ MG
sports car.  The days of simple, inexpensive, no-frills sporty cars are
gone.  Of course, I drive and love a B (there's just something about the
thing), which another writer says isn't a real MG sports car, so what do
I know?  OTOH, I suspect that writer is just trying to legitimize
kicking his B to the curb instead of restoring it, so I suppose I should
sympathize with his secret shame instead of lending his words credence.
;^)

  Cheers,

  CR

///