Question about car covers

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Question about car covers
From: "rexcats" <rexcats@telocity.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 10:58:42 -0700
Hi Everyone

I have a question on car covers, we need to get a good car cover for our
sons MGB, as it is going to be an outside does not get the garage forever
car!  We live by the ocean, so we have lots of foggy nights and salt air.
So I am wondering what brand/manufacturer any of you use that would be good
for keeping moisture off but also one that will breathe.  This would be
mainly for the non rainy day months.  Plus in 2 years if he goes to the
College he is thinking there are many trees that drip tree junk so he would
need to use one then, and hopefully it will be a cover that can be washed.
So any ideas on this are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lisa Ann

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list