Re: Help needed !!! Please! FREE BEER!

To: "Greg Bass" <gregbass@atlantadental.com>, <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help needed !!! Please! FREE BEER!
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 02:14:15 -0400
Where's Barney?

Misses under acceleration. With load or with no load? When cold or
just when hot?

What do you mean it will not crank for an hour after shut down -
starter won't turn? That's another ball game. If it is turning,
possibly vapor lock is setting in.

Anyways, you didn't mention replacing the condenser, distributor
cap or doing valve clearances or compression check.  Presume you
did a carb rebuild exactly to shop manual specs. Like George said
check vac leaks and fuel delivery. I have found the latter to be a
common culprit. Also, more than enough times I have seen a new bad
plug. Test them plugs one by one, don't assume anything.

Then there's all that emission stuff. Yikes.

Mike L (accepts beer via Fedex)
60A,67E,59Bug