Re: Question about car covers (now possible domestic issue)

To: aigel.geo@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Question about car covers (now possible domestic issue)
From: Pointparty@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 16:06:43 EDT
In a message dated 5/16/01 9:41:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
aigel.geo@yahoo.com writes:

<<
 Are you telling me that a minivan goes into the garage while the B stays
 outside under a cover?  >>

yes that is soon to be the case unless my big car stays out.  In our
neighborhood there are deed restrictions as to what can be built in the way
of outbuildings which may preclude a walmart type garage.  (none of the
houses in our neighborhood are on wheels)   Additionally, adding any kind of
structure would require moving shrubbery and mature tree type hedges.   I am
not sure the tent type structure would be any good anyhow since the main
problem is corrosion from salt air here at the beach.  thanks for the
thought, if you come up with any other solutions, let me know.
In the meantime, I think a good car cover, removed regularly and frequent
hosing down may be my best bet.

Mel
71 MGB/GT semi regular driver

///