Steering Wheels...

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Steering Wheels...
From: AGreenberg@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 14:52:06 EDT
Hello Gang,

I'm the 6'7" guy with the '76 roadster who asked about modifications for seat
height a couple of months back.
The upshot was that the seating is just fine if you ( I ) cut down the seat
foam about an inch and a quarter. Done...
What would make things a bit better would be a smaller diameter steering wheel.
 The orginal is 15 inches, I thinking along the lines of a JC Whitney 13 inch
and I'll fabricate an adaptor of some sort.
Any ideas?

Best Regards,

Alex

1976  MBG soon to be far weather Daily Driver.
1993  Subaru Legacy LE - painfully reliable
1974 Ducati 750GT - exquisitely beautiful Motorcycle

PS: Hope to have the B on the road for the Harkness meet on June 3rd!

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list