RE: New Rear Springs

To: "Scott Bruner" <sbruner@ligtel.com>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Rear Springs
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 22:04:23 -0600
>Can I expect these springs to settle, or should I look into someting else?

They'll settle ... about 2029 ... then they'll be "seasoned" just about like
your old ones.

You will have to have the wheels resting on something, or jack the car by the
axle in order
to attach the rebound straps.  If you have the car body on stands the axle is
"hanging" and
they won't reach.  If this doesn't do it, I don't have the answer.  I've
changed too many
springs and haven't experianced this one ... yet.

Larry Hoy
Plan on attending the 49th Annual Glenwood Rallye
http://mgcc.org/glenwood2001/main.htm

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list