Re: MGBGT hot

To: "Dan Furbish" <BarnOwl@world.std.com>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGBGT hot
From: "Bill Schooler" <wschooler@home.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 20:17:03 -0400
I'll add my thoughts here, since I've had a Webasto sunroof on a GT since
about 1971.  Had it installed in London where I took delivery of the car.
In England, it made sense.  When the sun DID come out, you immediately
wanted to get every ray possible.  But in warmer climes?  No way does a
Webasto make a roadster out of the GT.  I find it hotter with the roof back
and the sun high in the sky than if I had left it closed and depended upon
the airflow for cooling.  Second the opinion of others in this regard.

Bill