MGBGT hot

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGBGT hot
From: "Dan Furbish" <BarnOwl@world.std.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 22:12:31 -0400
I want to Thank everyone that has responded to this query !

I love MGMagnette (John's) sentence in his response:
>The "classic" solution is a Webasto roof- which gives you
all the drawbacks of a convertible with none of the advantages
of a GT- just kidding. >
Many others in one form or another sided with John, as I do
also, now that I've taken everyone's advise and checked all the
websites and contacts etc.
Attached is the JCWhitney website that I found while web surfing
this subject. They have a section dedicated just to MG's.

Stuart MacMillan macmillan@home.com wrote that he installed
the Whitney sunroof manufactured by SFC corp. in his Vanagon,
Stuart states it's a very high quality sunroof, and he loves it.

This may be the answer, it lets in ventilation when it's locked open,
it is dark tinted to repel 92% UV rays, it's removable for that open air
feel, when closed it retains the integrity of the roof structure for
security,
and it's modern design keeps it in a low profile. There is also a wind
deflector available for it.
(the 15" X 30" size looks 'right' when I layed a template on my GT)

Thank you Gerardo V. Brinkman for your input, your response
"has" helped with 'my' decision.

  http://www.jcwhitney.com/product.jhtml?CATID=119847

(I have no affiliation with this company, all disclaimers apply.)

Dan Furbish
68 MGBGT in Massachusetts

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of JC Whitney Parts and Accessories for Cars, Trucks, SUVs, Vans,
Motorcycles, ATVs, RVs.url]

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list