Radiator shroud for MG???

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Radiator shroud for MG???
From: KD6BGO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 23:28:07 EDT
Hello list!!

  My 69BGT is running great, but out here in the California heat, I have
problems with high water Temps. One problem I noticed about the design of the
cooling system is the absence of a radiator/fan shroud. Sure seems like a
shroud would help direct the air through the radiator. Does anyone know of
any aftermarket equipment of this type? I thought of having one custom made,
but if there is a bolt on one available, I'd like to check it out.
                                                             Mike, 69BGT

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list