Re: MGB fan, plastic or metal?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB fan, plastic or metal?
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 23:28:39 EDT
To, um, actually answer his question... lol...  Get the plastic fan.  As
"Patrick" my mechanic from Liverpool explained "those metal fans are bits of
rubbish"  The plastic fan was "designed with a proper airfoil design"....
Basically I think his point was that the plastic fans move more air because
they were designed with a better shape than the bent-piece-of-metal design of
the other ones.    Also, feel free to get this part USED from your local MG
junkyard (or junkyards on the net) if u dont' want to even pay "sale" prices
for a new one.

For the record:  My metal fan broke off too... and sent a blade right into
the washer bottle.

   John

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list