RE: Now Moss Dover

To: "'Dan DiBiase'" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Now Moss Dover
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 09:54:41 -0700
Sorry Dan:

        The Dover operation is primarily a warehouse only.  One of the two
Wholesale Sales Staff there does collect Cosworth Vegas' which have a kinda
British heritage.

        The Saturday counter salesman is an avid enthusiast, but like many
of us doesn't drive a British car every day.

        The west coast facility is where you will find a number of daily
drivers.  Again many folks own British cars, but don't have a chance to
drive them every day.  My daily driver was totalled in a rush hour accident
a couple of years ago.  I'm still working on a replacement.

        Usually out here on a clear day you will find:

AH 3000  driven by the IS Manager
Early MGB  driven by the Senior Systems Analyst
Supercharged MG TD  driven by the Contact Center Manager
Jaguar XJ6 driven by the President of the Company
75 MGB or Mk II Jag driven by the Tech Support Manager
TR6 driven every day by our Domestic Buyer
Ser 1. XJ6, 73 MGB, TR4 all driven by Sales Reps.

        Unfortunately no matter what the song says, the weather here during
the summer is not conducive to top down driving.  It is often foggy and wet
in the mornings, which taxes the wiper systems.  Many folks have a long
commute due to housing prices in the vicinity.  This means that there are a
lot of Honda's, Mazdas and Toyotas in the parking lot.

--
Rick Lindsay <<<<<<<

        I wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards

Kelvin.

> Speaking of cars and Moss Motors - yesterday, as previously
> mentioned, I
> drove up to the Dover facility, about 50 miles from my house,

>I'll just look for
> the LBC's in
> the parking lot!

> it... No LBC's in the parking lot, and it was a beautiful day! How
> disappointing.....

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list