RE: Now Moss Dover

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Now Moss Dover
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 13:57:31 -0700 (PDT)
Good points, Kelvin. NJ traffic is not really conducive to daily driving
of these cars either. When I was working daily in my Cranford office, my
31 mile commute consisted of 20 miles of the NJ Turnpike (6 lanes in
either direction!) and 8 miles of Garden State Parkway (5 of the narrowest
lanes you've ever seen outside of Merrye Olde England - with buses!). So,
I'd go from 75 mph, trying to keep up with traffic on the Turnpike, to the
stop-and-go-70 mph on the GS Parkway! Not real good conditions for my
26-year-old MGB!

Dan

PS Yes, I know we have some Garden Staters who use their's daily...

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list