Electrical problem (1975 MGB)

Subject: Electrical problem (1975 MGB)
From: "Mark Dawson" <torchbone@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 19:55:23 -0400
Ok, I tried to get the reverse lights to work, and in the process managed to
stop everything else from working...

...unless I turn on the headlights. If I switch on the headlights, then the
tach, fuel gauge, temp, etc. work fine.

All I was doing was cleaning contacts, pushing bullets together, cleaning
grounds, all like a good little MG owner. I've even tried making heads or
tails or any other body part out of the schematics, to no avail.

Seems like a very simple problem - anyone have a simple answer? Yes, the
damn ground in the license plate bracket is clean.  :-)

-Mark
- Topless Smurf ('75 MGB):
http://www.bones.org/torch/photos/mgb/mark_mgb_1.html
Mark Dawson
Manager
The Roundtown Cafi      http://www.roundtowncafe.com
Personal Web Page       http://www.bones.org/torch/

        234 N. Court St., Circleville, Ohio, 43113
                   740-474-8666

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list