Re: what makes a car a "Classic?"

To: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: what makes a car a "Classic?"
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2001 22:16:45 -0700
  Hi eric,

  We too, have categories for classic, etc, cars.  Dunno where some of
this other list stuff came from.

  My B is a "Classic Sports Car."  Classic because of it's age,
Sports... ya get the picture.

  Alla same you, b'wana....(G)

  I don't remember the various age, there are classics, vintages, etc,
etc.....  All because of age, mainly.

  Mainly, my hat's off to all who keep 'em on the road!!!  GoodONya
folks!!!

  Cheers,

  CR

Eric wrote:

> This thread is interesting in that it seems that many people take the
> term 'Classic' as being rather arbitrary - although I do allow that the
> term 'classic' can be used however you may deem appropriate at the time.
>
> As far as I always was aware the definitions for eligibility in the
> different categories in Australia are:

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list