Re: Car Show vote tallying?

To: <Dwbradbury@ra.rockwell.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Car Show vote tallying?
From: "Robin Camblin" <rcamblin2@home.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 14:22:16 -0500
one that works very well.

Being a programmer I have done various programs that would work along the
same lines. Given a general consense of what event host would like I'd be
happy to undertake the programming of one.

To make it as general as practical I would either use MS Access in a runtime
mode.

Would like to here about any specification that would be desired.

Rob Camblin
51TD
60MGA
KCMGCC