Re: Welder advice

To: Dan Dwelley <ddwelley@excite.com>
Subject: Re: Welder advice
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 16:42:31 -0600
I use the 175 (the next bigger one).  I really love it, depending on what you
do, you may want to spring for the 175 now rather than missing it later;
although for most car work you will never need settings that high.

One buying tip,  I bought mine on ebay.  Hobart was clearing out a bunch of
them at year end, and I bought it for roughly %40 of retail anywhere else.
Then they shipped it for free.  You might find a killer deal if they happen to
be doing the same thing again.

On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 03:31:44PM -0700, Dan Dwelley profoundly declared:

--
James Nazarian Jr
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

> Hello all!
>
> I need to get some opinions and I know this IS the
> place to go to get them! :o)))
>
> I'm looking at Mig Welders and I would like to get
> some oppinions from the list. What are some good ones
> that don't cost an arm and a leg and will provide me
> with years of joyful welding. :o)
> I'm looking at the Hobart Handler 135 at the moment.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Dan
>

> Dan Dwelley
> 77 Midget