Re: false use of OBie on Ebay

To: ptegler@gouldfo.com
Subject: Re: false use of OBie on Ebay
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 17:41:36 EDT
In a message dated 6/22/01 11:49:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ptegler@gouldfo.com writes:

<<
//groups.yahoo.com/group/MG-MGB/files/Paul%20Tegler%27s%20stable/getty2.jpg >>

Paul,
I remember, way at the bottom he had placed a small disclaimer of sorts
saying something like " this is what all of the pieces above can look like."
Yeah after $10,000 in P&L+ the price of the basket (Box) case he was trying
to unload! Good for you! We really need to rid ourselves of the vultures and
scam artists that prowl the ethereal Internet. Just because its old, used and
British doesn't mean it is a classic car (like the Orange MGB-GT) in the
Photo. Expose these jerks! We must for the good of our hobby/sport/lifestyle.
I saw the original ad then a couple of days later I noticed that the
beautiful GT was gone! Sir, I commend you!

                  Albert Escalante

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list