Re: MGB Heater box removal/refit

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Heater box removal/refit
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 10:40:48 -0700
It's the rubber elbow/grommets and the defroster tubes that blow my mind. I
personally believe they pre-fitted them into the bulkhead and then welded it
up to the frame -- that's the only way I can think they got them attached.
Then they attached the control cable and welded up the side panel. That's my
story and I'm sticking to it...<g>

I haven't had the pleasure of dealing with the GT window molding...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///