Re: MGB Heater box removal/refit

To: Mike Winney <mgb@cableone.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Heater box removal/refit
From: Dr David McNaughton <david@mcna.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 05:47:55 +0100
Hi,

This HATEFUL job I have attempted twice -------and the ***** flap
still does not move freely.  The fit on my 73 BGT is just far too tight
and the cable gets trapped and bent as I "slide" the heater box back
in.

Will try this tip next time I feel the need to get air up on the screen...
but may just use the cloth I keep under the seat for this purpose!

Thanks for the comments - at least I feel better now about the
process........... it aint just me ...

David

73 MGB GT

 In message <01a901c0fd17$bf6c6100$44217418@oemcomputer>,